Coal, Salt, Sulphur, Potash, Gypsum, Nickel, Gold, Iron Ore, Copper
Thor Global presents many opportunities for the mining industry with custom solutions and versatile configurations for heap leaching. When storing bulk material, telescopic technology can maximize any given footprint. Thor Global uses 60,000 psi yield strength steel versus the industry standard of 45,000 psi yield strength for all HSS (Hollow Structural Section) tubing.
Thor Global has been providing conveying equipment for mineral production for over 30 years.
Thor Global understands the fast paced requirements of handling coal. Larger products with high capacities are ideal for this application. Hot-Dip galvanizing has also proven to be a key asset for coal applications.
Thor Global also takes seismic standards into consideration when designing for regions that are prone to earthquakes.
Electrical Cable Harness Pulley: UHMW
Custom made UHMW pulleys, which are attached to the electrical cable harness that supplies the inner truss, are guaranteed not to seize up.
Realizing that some customers have to work in harsh environments with corrosive materials, Thor is the first and only manufacturer to provide a unit that can withstand your tough environment. Machines are fully Hot-Dip galvanized before assembly. Hot-Dip Galvanizing relieves the internal stresses of welded components, providing a fully stress relieved structure. Zinc has a very high relative corrosion resistance.
- Thor's Hammer Axle™ (Oct 30, 2015)
- ThorLoPro for Mining Gold in Mexico (Apr 08, 2013)
- Better Touch Screens Now Available! (Mar 11, 2013)
- Thor's T190 Rocks Ontario! (Dec 07, 2012)
- Thor Delivers Improved System for Growing Heap Leaching Operation (Oct 26, 2012)
- Recieve a ThorStacker in 20ft Containers! (Sep 18, 2012)
- Please Welcome Accordion Covers! (Jul 06, 2012)
- Fresh Paint Specs (Jun 29, 2012)
- Mexican Salt Island (Apr 18, 2012)
- Iron Ore Mining in Africa (Dec 12, 2011)
- Portable Power: Self-Contained Gen Set (Sep 24, 2011)
- Quake Resistant Coal Plant (Aug 23, 2011)
- New Models Delivered (Nov 23, 2010)
- Titanium Enriched PVC Idlers (Nov 11, 2010)
- Patent-Pending Belt Covers (Dec 15, 2009)
- LPT140 Low Profile Telescopic Conveyor (Nov 16, 2009)
- New Touch Screen - Antiglare HMI08CE (Oct 01, 2009)
- Mobile Track Unit (Aug 10, 2009)
- Telescopic Technology Revolutionizes South American Mining Operation (Apr 23, 2009)
- 190ft Telescopic Stacker (Mar 01, 2008)
- 2000 STPH Highway Portable Stacker (Oct 01, 2007)