We are equipment manufacturers of smarter, leaner equipment for companies worldwide who need more versatility and control in an era of steep business challenges.
If you feel you should be a part of our team, please fax or email your resume and cover letter explaining why you should work for Thor Global to the following contact:
Attention: Patti Barbosa
Become part of the team driving a creative, entrepreneurial global leader in its market niche to new heights. Competitive compensation package, including comprehensive benefits, based on experience, qualifications and competencies.
- Multi-tasking, planning and prioritization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Excellent written and oral communication, with attention to detail
- Procurement Manager, with dotted line to VP of Operations.
- Participate in the purchase and control of all parts and materials required in the manufacturing process.
- Manage inventory levels in conjunction with master production scheduling.
- Implement and maintain reporting of inventory, supply quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Anticipate and react according to market changes affecting parts and materials prices.
- Execute process improvements and maintain purchasing documentation.
- Develop and foster effective working relationships with suppliers, internal team members and customers.
- Negotiate supplier pricing, establish terms and conditions and manage purchase contracts.
- Complete and manage international paper work related to inbound/outbound shipments.
- Maintain accurate BOM's (Bill of Materials) for job/project costing purposes.
- Create and maintain “Thor Part numbering system".
- Match inbound Packing slips/BOL’s with Po’s.
- Manage logistics for shipping of international outbound parts orders.
- Procurement experience, preferably in industrial construction, mining or aggregate industry.
- Post secondary diploma in a related field (CPP, CPIM, SCMP, APICS, PMAC) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Purchasing and Inventory control with negotiation experience.
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing processes, preferably conveyor systems, bulk material handling systems or mining equipment.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of business software applications, computerized purchasing system. Preferred knowledge of ERP- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015
- Comprehensive knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures, including a solid understanding of inventory control techniques.
- Well-developed skills in organizing and planning, and consistently demonstrated initiative, teamwork and customer responsiveness.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and research skills, while working within stringent timelines.
- Accountable for supplier evaluations and identify cost saving opportunities.
For Immediate consideration please send your resume plus cover letter stating your salary expectations and how your qualifications are in line with our requirements by mail, fax or email to the following contact:
Attention: Patti Barbosa